Not working

I have tried all you have proposed with my Wyze camera. i have reset it, reset my wifi, reset my source of the wifi, reset the wifi again, reset the camera and the wifi along with the cable source, updated the software, started from the beginning of the set up cycle twice, and still this device does not work. I have two devices and one simple keeps not working. I have moved it around, reset it, deleted and reset it, updated the firmware, and so fare nothing has worked. Can I get a replacement device? Ask any questions you like, but know I have tried almost everything one can do with an IOT device.

What is the issue with it ?

Here are the Troubleshooting Guides. You can also run through the troubleshooting flow chart by clicking “Begin Troubleshooting” at the top of this page.

Keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, please file a Support Request. Depending on the nature of the problem, rather than use the previous website link, it is helpful to submit an App Log and/or a Firmware Log.