Not seeing services on the ccomputer account but seeing them correctly on Android phone app

I can’t see my services on my computer logged into the account but I can see them on my android app. What is the problem? Is this common? I need to see them on the computer. Appreciate your help, I’ve reached out once before to support and the request seems to have gone 'poof" into an abyss. Just reached out again today but figure that someone here may know what’s up. Thank you!

Welcome to the community @GrouchyPenguin . I, like you, am a community member and try to help out when I can.

Can you please elaborate on what you mean by Not seeing Services?

Are you relating it to the Service Area under My Account online which will list the CamPlus, HMS, and any other services?

If so, are you sure you are using the same credentials for your online account via the computer as you use on your Android Device?

Hi, thanks for the response.

Yes, I am using the same email account for both computer and android and I expect to see my HMS and CamPlus services on the computer login to my account.

On the computer, The services page has the option to add (and pay for) services but doesn’t show any of the services I have (and have paid for).

This seems to be some kind of disconnect between the app and my on-line account.

Did you purchase the CamPlus services via Wyze or via another avenue like Google or Apple?

I hav eheard that you only see the services you purchased via Wyze in the Service area.

You can also contact Wyze, phone may be best:

phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 4 am - 8 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT, or online: Wyze.com/support

Makes sense, but I did purchase everything straight from Wyze which is why the disconnect is hard to understand.

Thanks for the phone number

Yea, might be best to call then. Sorry could not help