Normal Live View not usable

It’s a known issue that webview is not working for some, can you please submit a log for the cam (cams settings > Wyze support) and post the number here. Thanks!

iOS 16.1.1 (official release, not beta) did the same thing to me, @DM1. Can’t stream my Pro camera with any of the Wyze app versions. I’d love to install my other three cameras but I’m going to have to hold off until they can get this figured out.

I thought that it was related to the iOS beta but it is not. I’m having issues streaming 2K but only during the day. There’s another thread about this, not sure if you saw it.

Thanks, now that you mention the nighttime thing…I’ve seen the exact same thing. I’ll add my name to the pile in the other thread.

I thought it was weird that it got “better as the day went on” but yes. Same issue. Works fine at night. Not so much morning or day time.

• Craig D.
1 Like

I saw other threads about streaming issues, but at the time I didn’t realize that every evening it started working perfectly. Over 2 or 3 days I figured out it was a time of day only issue.

As far as IOS, my newest device is my iPhone 13 with IOS 16.11 but the exact same thing happens on my iPad mini 4 with IOS 15.71. It also happens on my Android 10 tablet, but to a lesser degree. On the Android, it’s still a day night issue, but instead of just freezing, it studders and skips over a second or two every 3 to 5 seconds which makes it pretty bad, but it sorta works. This is both with and without hardware acceleration.