No Detection Zone on my V2 or V3

On my Android App, I no longer have the sections for the Detection Zone on my V2 or V3 Detection Settings Page.

The only thing I did, after my V2 bricked with the last firmware update, was download the latest firmware to a SD card to get the V2 to work again.

Oh, because I removed the V2 and added it back, the Free CamPlus Trial has removed the existing plan from all my cameras, or at least from the page where it used to show each camera on the plan.

1 Like

I can’t test the V2 (don’t have any), but can test the V3. I currently have V3 running the last 3 firmware versions with the current Android Beta App and the DZ is accessible and able to be manipulated in all three.

Please post screenshots of what you see along with the firmware and app versions you are on.

1 Like

I also have the detection zone on both my v3s and v2s running latest firmware. Screenshots of what you mean by it being missing would help :slight_smile:

1 Like

78s

I see detection zone. And I see that it is Off.

When you click it, does the detection zone settings not open so that you can turn it on and then modify the Active\Inactive window?

2 Likes

Thanks, I have no idea how I missed seeing that. Maybe the format changed on the page? somehow I was looking for the window on the page. Thanks again

2 Likes