Night vision messed up with latest firmware?

I just installed the newest firmware 4.9.5.98 and now the night vision sensor is all messed up. It continuously clicks off and on every 10-15 seconds. This camera has been in the same place for a year and has never acted like this until the latest firmware upgrade. Is there a fix for this? I had mine set to Auto and it worked great. It would automatically adjust when it would get dark or light. Now I and forced to choose on or off to avoid it constantly changing from off to on to off etc. it’s not doing this at dusk or dawn so the light is not changing. Any insight would be appreciated.

1 Like

If you haven’t yet restart the camera through the app and see if that changes anything

1 Like

Thanks I rebooted it through the app and that didn’t seem to help.

1 Like

I looked in the various areas to see if I could find others with this issue and have seen no other reports, I would file a ticket with support as they would know better if there were any changes that could be affecting this

1 Like

I just saw on FB core a guy saying his was fine. So I agree file a support ticket

I just checked mine (4 cameras) and they all switch as before. I do remember hearing some switching for a few minutes after the update, but that settled down after about 15 minutes to a half hour or so.

1 Like

Thanks checking. It’s just frustrating because nothing has changed in my setup at all except the firmware upgrade. This is what I get for not holding off on a recently released update.

1 Like

Is why a always try to give it a week or two before updating, if I don’t have a problem.

2 Likes

I have auto app updates OFF. But background app refresh was on. It updated my app.