New Wyze Cam Floodlight - Wyze pre-order (and at Home Depot Now)

I am more a Stout or Porter Beer Guy, Tonight is “Old Rasputin” Russian Imperial Stout night 9% ABV

The original location would accommodate the Wyze Cam V3 Floodlight but that model would not be easily converted to run on my A.C. powered 12 Volt Battery backed-up system and I really wanted it on the backup system so I would have lighting when venturing to out-building to start generator.

All my V3’s are on 12 volt systems so when power is out I still have cameras , VOIP phone, WiFi, and Alarm System without the Grid. Battery Backed-Up 14 V3 cams and Internet Communications Actually need to update title from “14 to 24” as now all 24 cams on on several battery backed-up systems as I No longer use the “Flaming :fire: Wyze USB Adapters”

The money I get back from Home Depot I will use to add another 100Ah battery to my main system.
Then use a couple of 12 volt motion floodlights like the above one in post at aimed at out-building with generator and add another V3. I still have several V3’s I haven’t placed yet so that’s a location soon to have one.

The roof overhang on bay window at J-Box is the issue on my secondary location I was going to do if the Wyze Cam V3 Floodlight would not easily accommodate 12-14 volts D.C. power input.

Returning Wyze Cam V3 Floodlight to Home Depot tomorrow or Wednesday as my favorite Italian restaurant is not open Monday & Tuesday…

If you can’t find one in your area you can come up here and get it at my cost, all original and no parts opened except pulling out floodlight assembly then putting back in box (Just like new)