New (original) Doorbell installed, but

I’ve finally added the Doorbell (not Pro) to my arsenal of Wyze cameras. I totally dig 'em all, but… I cannot imagine why that original doorbell, installed to replace right where a typical doorbell would be, was made without a wide-enough fish-eye to see a package on the ground right in front of the door. Odd. That was the key reason I’ve been planning on getting the Wyze Doorbell, and now I’m going to have to mount a convex mirror on an outdoor wall to make that close-to-the-foot-of-the-door-area visible enough to the camera to determine if there is a package…
Also, not that I want to sound like a huge whiner, but I sure wish the install would have given a choice to not install the free 2 weeks of CamPlus. If there was that option to not start the free trial, I sure didn’t see it while trying to complete the install. Not a huge deal because that trial won’t be totally rude and automatically start charging $$ at the end of the trial unless the user purposely starts a subscription, but… Just kind of goes with the annoyance factor of the App regularly bugging the non CamPlus people to buy in. The standard 12 seconds and all that is fine and groovy to be free, but the “Upgrade Now” interruptions almost always come when one is in a hurry, trying to check one thing before scooting out the door. Oh well. That’s the world of Apps, I guess.