New Can Pan v3 not allowing event playback

Brand new camera, pulled sd card from the camera I was replacing and plugged it in. Formatted card. New camera appears to record video but when I tap on events , the playback tab at bottom is grayed out. Someone suggested the following : Remove SD card, format in windows pc using disk management tool, delete all volumes and format in exFAT. Did not work for me. So, I sent camera back to Amazon for a new one. Same issue!!! Come on Wyze. I just did the same thing last summer and upgraded to the Can Pan v3 using old sd card and it works fine. Wyze has done something to this new camera’s software.

Is the new Cam Pan V3 set up to record to SD? Simply transferring the old SD card won’t start SD recording.

Yes

[quote=“alcouch33, post:1, topic:288508, full:true”]
… New camera appears to record video but when I tap on events , the playback tab at bottom is grayed out… [/quote]

Could you post some screen shots… not sure what you mean by “tap on events”. is that the area you swipe up to see “recent events”, and there aren’t any? Are you on “Continuous” or “Events Only”?