New Cam Plus subscription. Cannot add device while trial still going?

Try moving the time forward one day. If you lose a day in your trial period, we will have the answer.

Same issue: I s there a coupon code or number you use to add free license months will all of the extra licenses we got with the 4th Birthday promotions? I didnā€™t see a QR with any of these licenses.

Yep, same issue here. Already-paying wyze cam plus subscribers are unable to move a wyze cam in trial mode over into a paid wyze cam plus paid planā€¦we have to wait for the trial to end first and then remember to come back into the app and move the camera into the paid plan that we already had. This is terrible UI and poor functionality for paying customers. The wyze devs need to allow cameras in trial mode to be moved into a paid plan immediately when the end-user tries to do it. What a terrible UI and poor functionality. This is basic app development and this should have been addressed by now. I spoke with support on the phone and theyre all aware of this. Please fix Wyze Devsā€¦

Trial functionality is hosed lol. I had a V3 cam for day before it refused to power on again once moved. Rmaā€™d it and now running into the trial issue. Comical.