New Beta App - no add device function?

Just got my WYZE band and trying to setup. The bad news is that I can’t find a way to add it in the beta app. The three … on the traditional app is not in the upper right (moved to the center above rules) and it only opens the rules. There is a + in the upper left, but has no functionality at all.

Android (Samsung S8+). removed app, reloaded app. Any help would be great.

Hello @larrytracyhp and welcome to the community.

What version of the app are you using, I am currently on a beta version and was able to add it.

The (+) in the left corner is a little slow responding but I added my Wyze Band today. I’m running Beta app V2.10.32 and it works.

1 Like

Thanks guys - can’t get mine to respond with touch, but used a connected mouse to click on the +. Go figure. Working fine now. Thanks!

1 Like

Glad you got it to work and you’re welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

Odd, I’ve also got a Samsung S8+ and the + works as it should. Beta 2.10.32.

Hi @larrytracyhp. Your situation sounds unique. I also have an S8+ and don’t have the issue you’re seeing. Two questions:

• Which version of the OS does your phone have?
  • Which version number of the app do you have?

I would also recommend submitting logs through the app to Wyze so they can possibly figure out why you’re having this problem.

You can submit a request from within the Wyze app by going to Account > Help & Feedback > Submit a Log. This method will allow you to send an app log for diagnosis as well as report your issue. (Note that if you are using a beta version of the app, the log will be sent to the dev team rather than Wyze Support and will not generate a support request.)

1 Like

App version is 2.10.32

OS is 9 - Kernel version 4.4.111-17264019

It’s an unlocked, dual sim version from Europe. I’ll shoot over the logs too.

Thanks for the help.

2 Likes