New 2.6 Beta App and Firmware released!

I’m a new Beta Tester. I’m running 2.14.34 How do I get the latest Beta app. I’ve uninstalled the production app but it re-downloads it (Play Store). It indicates “You’re a beta tester for this app. Future updates will include beta versions”. So, I need to download the beta app. How to do that??? Thanks.

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

@justin.j.appi The play store will show “Update” if there is a new version available. Looks like you are already on the latest version. I’m running 2.14.34 as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

Capture+_2020-10-17-17-19-30

Camera detecting just about all movements outside the detection zone.

Common Wyze. Surely you can do better than this mess with every new beta or official release.

yeah I wanted to report on the issue too, it’s the same for me, Detection zone settings aren’t working and it captures movement from the entire screen.

The most recent beta app release thread is here

1 Like

Would probably be helpful to others if most recent thread of release candidates were pinned. I have to go digging for them myself sometimes. :wink:

1 Like

I hear ya , me too :upside_down_face:

I’m sorry but I have to ask. I have a few cams that I’m beta testing with beta app on Android. I have a few cams that I’m not beta testing and using public release of that app on my iPhone. However I downgraded on of the apps to the public release so I could test the AI but now I’m getting the missing fragment and fail to upload errors again. Did something go wrong while downgrading? Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.