Multiview Monitor for Businesses (Live Feed)

Does the Wyze app still work if the cams have been flashed with rtsp?

Welcome to the forum.

Yes, if it’s the Wyze RTSP firmware.
There is an aftermarket RTSP firmware but it’s not worth the hassle unless Wyze closes their doors in the future.

Tiny Cam is available via the App Store as a free 1 cam version or the Pro multicam version. Runs on Iphone and Ipads, not sure about the Mac.

I believe this is the wrong tinyCam @tomp.

As far as I know the one we’re referring to is Android only. The icon looks like this:

1 Like

After using rtsc for my wyze cam pan and wyze cam v1 it came to my ind that a layout for viewing multiple cams at once like a professional surveillance system would come very in handy for people like me who use a lot of wyze cams for home security

In more notes this would also come in handy for the upcoming web/desktop client rumored by wyze dev team

I agree, that is not the right app. It does not exist for iOS.

And the one with the similar name apparently sucks.

I use Wyze at home and love them. I have currently been tasked with finding a camera system for 30+ locations. After a ton of research I have found no one offers a decent business solution at a decent price point. These are small family owned business that do not have huge pocketbooks and need an extra layer of protection.

Ideal needs: A DIY install that has 30-60 days of continuous recording at or ideally above 1080 HD during business hours (motion after hours) saved to a cloud environment and be able to do it for a reasonable cost. Cloud storage removes additional needs for hardware (upfront cost, service visits, wiring and component failures).

You can get this and more currently if you are willing to spend the $$$ for upfront and monthly fees.

You can group your cameras in the Wyze app

Pretty much all the brands frequently discussed here have cloud options and would fit your criteria. Wyze and Reolink and Eufy and Amcrest and Heimlink and Yi and MANY more, including the bigger guys such as Amazon and Google.

Hi Wyze

Can we have CCTV style camera feed for Wyze cameras. I am sure it is inconvenient to view each feed one by one when you have lots of cameras. It would be great to have something like in the image below for Wyze cams.
(Image source: Internet)

Yes you can, because it already exists. You can view up to 4 at a time with unlimited cameras in a group. You can have higher density via TinyCam.

https://wyzelabs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030146191-Group-and-Sort-Products

1 Like

Oh, superb. Thank you.