Multiple Bulbs - Pairing as separate bulks

So I’ve started with the 4 bulb pack.
I am using 2 in a fan, and 2 in a desk lamp.

I’m trying to browse forums here but here is what I am wanting…

I want to command turn on living room lights, and it turns on the 2 in the living room fan.
Then I’d like to command turn on the desk light, and it turns on the 2 in the desk light.

When i open my wyze app, i just have 4 separate bulbs that are inidividually managed.
I couldnt imagine this if i had a house full of them.

1 Like

On your app homepageClick the three dots and select group products. Then select the two lights that you want in the fan for one group. Then select the two lights that you want for the other group. Then you’ll have To create rules for each group. So you will have to create a rule to turn on the lights for the fan and turn off the lights for the fan and then you will also have to create a rule to turn off the lights for your other group and turn off the lights for your other group. If you have any other questions just let us know

2 Likes

It would be nice if Wyze made it so that you could just create one rule to turn on and off the lights but they haven’t gotten to that point yet so you have to create two rules. I have a light in my master bathroom that is run by a motion sensor, I have three lights in my master closet that are ran by a contact sensor, I have two lights in my laundry room that I ran by motion sensor, I have two lights on my front porch that I ran by a motion sensor, I have one light on my back porch that is ran by a contact sensor and I have three lights that are ran by a contact sensor in the unfinished part of my basement. So I have several groups and I have several rules. If you would like me to take some pictures or step you through it I can do so

1 Like