Missing order?

Ordered 3 cameras March 12, got a notice that they were being shipped on Monday with a tracking number. When I punch in the tracking info it just says:

Fife, WA, United States
04/10/2018
3:25 A.M.
Package transferred to destination UPS Mail Innovations facility
Fife, WA, United States
04/09/2018
11:40 P.M.
Package processed by UPS Mail Innovations origin facility

04/09/2018
6:51 P.M.
Package received for processing by UPS Mail Innovations
Kent, WA, United States
04/09/2018
6:30 P.M.
Shipment tendered to UPS Mail Innovations
United States
04/09/2018
5:41 A.M.
Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations

Now when I go to the USPS website and punch it in there it says:

USPS Currently Awaiting Package
A status update is not yet available for your package. It will be available when the shipper provides an update or the package is delivered to USPS. Check back soon.

The thing that bothers me is that my brother ordered on 3/26 and got his order on Friday. What is the reason for paying for the expedited shipping? I know that Wyze had a backorder issue but this is past that in this situation, I just plain old don’t have my order or any info regarding it. I have tried to reach out to Wyze to figure this out but no answers anywhere so I am making a new post about it.

A similar thing happened to me, and my order just showed up. I think this is USPS issue.

Same experience with myself too with exactly the same amount of tracking on my order. I feel bad to have pre-ordered and wait while the order made on 3/26 has already been delivered.

I called both UPS and USPS. UPS claims they handed it over to USPS and USPS claims they never received the package. Who says the truth?

Either way I would like to know if the shipment is still in transit or lost between both parties. Will those who pre-ordered be given any priority?

The EXACT same situation happened to me. Says it was delivered but never received. Their terrible “UPS Mail Innovations” has a history of lost packages. Extremely frustrating to wait 2 months for cameras only to have it lost because they went with cheap shipping. Very disappointing.

UPS mail innovations said my V2 was delivered three days before it was. They had “out for delivery” and “delivered to customer at 3:29” but it was all lies.

Please reach out to support@wyzecam.com and let me know your support ticket number so I can look into this and assist! I am sorry to hear that you have had issues getting your package, I would be frustrated too! I’d love to help get your cameras in your hands!

My package shows that it wad delivered 7 days ago, but I still haven’t received it :(. I emailed support for help.