Missing Notifications

Android 10. 2 V2 cameras. Both yave identical settings. One sends notifications the other does not. The events are recorded on the cam that fails to send. Firmware 4.9.5.36
Missing on iOS devices as well.

I know you said the settings are identical, but I can’t think of anything else that would cause that. You’re definitely looking in the right place? Click on the camera that isn’t sending notifications, click on the Gear icon in the top right, and click “Notifications.” Everything is as it should be?

The only other thing is that you might have a rule in place that’s telling it not to send notifications. Do you know how to look at the rules? They’re on the main screen, at the top

They are the same , no rules are set

Well, I’m stumped.

Keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, please file a Support Request. You can also submit a request from within the Wyze app by going to Account > Help & Feedback > Report an Issue. The latter method will allow you to include an app log for diagnosis.

1 Like

Yeah yeah yeah.

What are you the forum cop?

Mavens and Moderators don’t work for Wyze and we are not cops. We are simply volunteers to help out on the forum. We are just a user like yourself. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like