Loud static noise on Wyze Cam V3

You’re going to love this. Just purchased two new v3 pro models and the audio issue is still there! I’m done with Wyze

Just noticed this with a new installation of a V3. Using my S22 Ultra it sounds horrible with Dolby Atmos turned on, turning it off cuts the distortion in half. So I’m figuring that it is a app translation problem for devices and not the actual cameras themselves. If only there was an app for PC and i could also check with Windows.

I just submitted a support ticket with Wyze regarding the sound from my V3 based on the multiple topics/threads relating to the sound quality issues that countless people are having with their V3 cameras. But the sound issue I’m having I haven’t seen/heard a video that replicates the same sound… Is this what any of y’all are hearing from your V3 cameras? This camera replaced a V2 that I had in the same spot outside inside of a weather resistant housing and had zero issues with either with the sound quality, or in general being outside in the elements…

Same problem on both my V3’s… will be replacing with another brand.

Sounds like R.F. data bursts

I have a ticket pending and emails back and forth with Wyze regarding my audio quality issue I posted a video of above… Looks like I may be getting mine replaced? In any event, this past week I picked up a V3 2-pack from Home Depot which many locations were blowing out for $35!! A twofer I consider that. Well I replaced my “defective” cam with one from the 2-pack and it’s perfect! No audio quality issues. Completely quiet. How it should be.