Just for fun, let's count the ways that people misspell "Wyze"

I wonder how many are due to a phone Auto SpellMangle - as opposed to people actually typing it wrong?

3 Likes

That’s an excellent analysis, but it means they aren’t reading or can’t read (for a number of reasons) before they hit “enter”.

I saw Wisze. I thought I was on a different forum. lol

My ADHD Hyperfixation said I was bored so here are real examples you can see yourself:

Double all the above to take capitalization errors into account.

The above is not an exhaustive list, but it’s a good start.

Edit: Heh, this post now shows up in the above links as one of the examples of all of those…but I was initially linking to the OTHER posts that show up. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa Oh wow, that hurt.

And you win.

4 Likes

But, but, you left out my new favorite, currently right at the top of the forum.

5 Likes

Don’t forget Wuz and Wine

4 Likes

Also, it frightens me to think of just how the carver managed to compile his list. Either a ridiculous memory, a custom search script with a randomized anagram generator, or a huge investment of time in trial and error. Each of the 3 options is equally scary…

4 Likes

(the other 3 suggestions have been added to the list now)

3 Likes

I just need to point out this comment to @cyberdog_17 … see that buddy? I win again! :star_struck: Not just on Discord, but here too! :stuck_out_tongue: (nothin but love…and a little rubbing it in…but just in the watercooler/lounge…)

4 Likes

proxy-image(30)

3 Likes

Oh you silly little unaware goose…. I’m taking the forums nice and slowly to one day… one day overtake all your accomplishments in record time :eyes:

3 Likes

Ring

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

:thinking:

Are those 2 statements compatible?

2 Likes

Don’t ask Google

Yz

4 Likes

You’re right, just found some examples of this.

Updated the list. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like Whyze, as in why’s the software have bugs…LOL

3 Likes

proxy-image(32)

2 Likes

I need something to keep me from saying “waze”… that would be great for my sensitive tech ego.

Oh… they are! But now I’m even more reassured since you even had to ask that question!!

2 Likes