Is there any AWS Outage today (12-28-2021) Cloud Icon Down on 1 of 3 Cameras

Listen pussycat
If you had any clue what is going, you could have been considered intelligent.

You seem to be the typical geek behind the desk, with no real world experience on the ground, other than You referring to Wikipedia and PEW research for which are proven inaccurate sources for facts.

Like I said pull your head out of your asp, READ the news, Watch the news, stop pushing some Chart Pushing hack web sites for your fake facts.

You have NO idea who you are talking to, or trying to push your lies and arrogance arrogance on.

I knew this person when he was alive and at work

Facts can’t enter that THICK cement skull of yours
Even if its from one of YOUR favorite news sources.

LOTS and LOTS of DAILY News Stories, Police reports, etc etc

You Barked up the wrong tree,
And ended up making yourself look like an idiot

Move along now kiddie

Any word when service will resume? Mine still wont open the app on my Iphone. Day three I believe. And is the stability of the Wyze service/tech an issue in general?

I’m only a member…

I don’t know when a new version of the app will be released to fix this problem. At this very moment, there is still no beta to test related to this issue.
What I do know is they have a lot of work to do especially over the past two weeks.

This issue is not related to the AWS outage.

1 Like

I have had two cameras for a week the V3s and the system worked fine up until three days ago…and now this issue with the app not loading on the iphone. Pitiful!!,This is not what I signed up for, the service is not meeting what Wyze committed to. Only a few days and the system has collapsed. Ordered two SD mini cards,before the loosing the App,so its either send the V3 units back and the cards or hope for an acceptable restoration of service in due time. Not sure which option to take at the moment.

If I were you, I would wait for a new version of the app to come out and I would strongly consider changing my phone. I went from an iPhone 6Plus to an iPhone 13 Pro Max two months ago because after 7 years it was getting pretty slow and several apps were not updating. Don’t despair, I’m sure they are working on fixing the iOS 12.5.5 vs 2.27.32 issue.

1 Like

This is a follow up to my original posting of

“”" Is there any AWS Outage today (12-28-2021) Cloud Icon Down on 1 of 3 Cameras “”“”

I have resolve the “Cloud Down” icon status on the 1, of my 3 cameras, that had the issue.

• Unplug the camera power cord/adapter
  • count to 10, ( 10 seconds allow any electrical energy to dissipate from electronics)
  • Plug back in

Cloud Icon now working again on the 1 camera I had experienced this issue.

All aspects of the camera worked even when the “Cloud Down” Icon showed it was down.
Strange

There must have been some type of corruption in the electronics ( networking) that interrupted the Cloud Connection, but still allowed the camera AND alerts to continue working.

All other aspects of the camera worked even when the Cloud Icon showed it was down.
Strange

1 Like

…and more, in the interest of YMMV-ism :slight_smile:

Hmmmm
Interesting

I was starting to believe what caused my issue, was a current fluctuation.
House current is not 100% stable
Commercial Building current is worse ( dirty current)

Overall, it was the 1st time I had experience the issue, and it was only on 1 camera.
Thinking of putting a line stabilizer or power strip that provides a line stabilizer on it.

Unless I am wrong about electrical hiccups causing it, and that it is what you have posted regarding AWS servers.

The fact that this issue has been around since the early days, could very well be “electrical issues”
Since not eveyrone seems to experience it.

Dirty Power/ Or fluctuating Electric Currents, can cause odd anomalies for any electronic / computerized device.

Something I will keep an eye to see it if happens again.

1 Like

That’s some great data you’ve presented to support your opinion.

Thanks!
“Dirty Power” Its NOT an opinion,

Its a variable to be considered whenever diagnosing IT issues.
Part of the “Tool Chest”

Its a long well known issue/ variable
To help you understand