iOS app vs. Android App: What's a "Hight"

Hight on my iPhone… High on my Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Along with a few minor difference in some of the text in this screen shot.

I’d think that Wyze would keep the two apps in Sync to where you’d not see minor differences like this.

If Wyze needs someone to QA / Spellcheck things… I’m available :slight_smile:

SJ

1 Like

Oh dear! That’s not inspiring!

I would suggest submitting a log for this. I’m sure it’s only a simple spelling error.
Wyze - How to submit a log

3 Likes

T is for the Tungsten colored cast on the iPhone screen.

There are a few other differences (“of the camera” and the wording of the last section).

A log file is going to ‘capture’ the spelling error ? And resolve the issue where there is a difference in general verbage between the two platforms?

OK… I’ll submit a log.

SJ

“T” is for Tardy, as in Wyze is Tardy at getting the iPad to display in Landscape Mode properly.

Yes, I saw those two other differences. And I’ve not been through every screen on the two devices side by side yet… I’ll post more entertainment as find them.

SJ

it will give the devs the device type and the app version so they know what core files to look for the spelling error on.

in the description just let them know where it is and what setting it’s mis spelled for. this is the type of thing that is usually handled in the next update as it is easy.

Hight only show up on my 4WCO, the V3 shows High. iOS app.2.20.142

I see that as well, My Wyze Doorbell shows ‘high’ spelled correctly.

SJ

submitted:

SJ

Remember talking about it in this user-to-user forum doesn’t necessarily bring it to Wyze’s attention. You really need to report it to them, preferably with a log.

1 Like

As shown above, I posted that I had submitted a log, and i’m getting a kink in my neck as I continue to use my keyboard with my iPad in Landscape Mode… sure is easier typing on a ‘real’ keyboard on my iPad when I submit those logs…even tilting my head to the left like that. Really looking forward to Wyze providing a fully usable Wyze App in this type of scenerio.

Would submitting a log to Wyze help with that cause by chance? :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

SJ

The lack of landscape mode on IOS devices is just another indicator that Wyze isn’t ready for the big time. Several MILLION other apps available on the App Store that work in landscape mode, but Wyze can’t figure it out.

1 Like