Hub is offline. Please Reconnect

I agree, Cliff, and for the life of me I do not know why Wyze is stalling on fixing this, or at least offering a rollback to the firmware. I have the same version firmware on my hub, and although I cannot control the Volume nor the status lights, my security system otherwise appears to work just fine (save for the “Hub is Offline. Please reconnect” message. A perfect example of how a roll back (my example here is software, not firmware, but it accomplishes basically the same thing) relates to my video editing software. Upon a software update, I was greeted with a requestor box stating, “HandlePIChanges”. I don’t know what this means, but it kept popping up as I attempted to work and rendered the app unusable. Today I rolled it back two software builds and it works like a champ–go figure! I don’t know and don’t really care what caused the problem (no one on the video forums knows what this error is, even the developers), but the bottom line is that I am back in business and that’s all that really matters! So too is the case with your equipment! So come on, Wyze, [Mod Edit] or get off the pot!!

MOD NOTE: Post edited to conform to the Community Guidelines.

2 Likes