Home Monitoring Not arming and Disarming as Scheduled

Hi, my HMS is not arming and disarming as scheduled. I have it set to arm at a certain time and disarm at another time. It has been very erratic and sometimes only arms, and sometimes never arms. Please help, I have reset the hub 2 times already.

Can you post a picture of your actual schedule. In addition, can you provide:

• Your Sense Hub Version
  • The App version you are using including the type of device

Here is my schedule, I have not had any issues with this:

I have the latest update on my IOS and the hub is updated to version 4.32.7.177. The hub version is 1.1.0.0. Quite frequently, when I check my HMS status, it says my hub is offline. That happens a lot.

That is the same version that I have, the only exception is the plug-in version. I am not sure what the difference is for that.

@carverofchoice @R.Good either of you know of a way to get his HUMS online and rules to function?

Sounds like a connectivity issue if it keeps going offline, this would be the reason the rule keeps failing too (I had a bulb that rules kept failing on fire a similar reason). I would probably recommend contacting support.

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

(206) 339-9646, or you can chat with an agent or create a ticket on the support site.
Open for support between 4 am - 6 pm PT Monday through Friday, and 8 am - 4 pm PT Saturday.

A couple more questions about your hub disconnecting, if I may.

1. Is your hub connected via wireless or wired?
  2. How often do you notice the hub disconnecting?
  3. Are seeing the disconnected icon on the Wyze app and going into the hub on the app and the page says it is disconnected or is it still functional?
  4. What type of wireless access point are you using?

I ask these questions because I have been working with another member with a similar disconnect issue.

The rule could be failing because of the disconnects.

HEy, thanks for replying.

1. Is your hub connected via wireless or wired?
    Wireless
  2. How often do you notice the hub disconnecting?
    very often, multiple times a day
  3. Are seeing the disconnected icon on the Wyze app and going into the hub on the app and the page says it is disconnected or is it still functional?
    I only notice it’s disconnected/offline when I open the Wyze app and go to “monitoring.” When it shows offline, I still hear door beeps when doors open, but I just can’t access the hub, via the app, to make changes, and I assume this is why it’s not arming/disarming based on my set schedules.
  4. What type of wireless access point are you using?
    The hub is connected wirelessly to our ASUS modem. Is that what you mean?

Sorry for the late response, long day.

Do you have any opportunity to try to connect the hub wired to see if you continually get the drop in connection?

What model is the ASUS? Curious if it is a mesh system as I have read a few threads regarding dropped connections with some mesh systems.