Help an idiot out

Ok. So I am a computer illiterate person.
I want to set my Wyze Thermostat to let’s say 73 at 6:30am and then at 7:30 pm I want it to drop down to 68 7 days a week. I just can’t figure out how to do it. It limits me to certain temps that are either higher or lower than I want.

Can someone explain in really step by step directions on how to do it.

Also when I try to use the chat function on Wyze web site it just keeps asking me questions and then trying to answer them. I just want to chat with a live person.
I like my wyze products but they have crap customer service.

1 Like

Welcome to the Forums…

I don’t have a Thermostat but @Ken.S may be able to help.

As for the chat with support, I find it easier or better to contact them via phone. here is the number: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

Thanks for the info. I have called them a few times but I think it goes to a call center. Only once did I get someone who seemed to know what they were talking about.

If you go into the thermostat then settings (the gear on the top right)

Then go to schedule

There you can set the days, the Temps (they have to be within 5 degrees of each other), and the hours.

Once in here you can modify or add blocks of time as home, away, or sleep… I personally removed the away and only use sleep and home (Again the Cool and heat have to be 5 degrees apart) There is an item on WYZE wishlist to remove the 5 degree difference

4 Likes

Thank you. That did help me but I hope they get rid of that 5 degree gap. With that I can’t get the temps I want. I just have to do it manually and hit hold.

Thanks again

2 Likes

Glad I could be of assistance and that this helped.

I agree not a fan off the 5 degrees of separation either.

1 Like