Got no help cancelled cam plus such a waste

For far too long I have paid for cam plus monthly. Yet never could get the benefits of it. Every month it was something new. This or that camera wouldn’t do play backs and rather tried to sell me more cam plus subscription even though I have 4 cams and was on the plan to cover them all at $10 a month. Multiple months I actually paid 2-3 different charges all different amounts. Can’t ever get proper communication with the service team or customer support whatever you’d like to call it. At this point the amount I am spending on sd cards so I have some sort of back up, numerous monthly charges all so I can simply playback with no true real monitoring features I could absolutely have a real monitoring and alarm company using their cameras and equipment. For first few years Wyze came out I was a fan but it’s become more and more of a hassle and less true service. I’ve had cameras stolen and things wiped out even though I pay the monthly fees to be able to access things. Hmmm hard to watch a video when the sd card and cam are gone and it wants to charge me for cam plus even though already paying. It’s literally a joke. Such a waste. The emails and support chats I’ve had are also an absolute joke. They answer questions I never even ask and jump around the real issues. They finally stopped charging me multiple times a month but sure never got any of that refunded either. I’m done with this mess. It’s unfortunate. They are trying to do too much and simply can’t keep up with basic services.

1 Like

“The emails and support chats I’ve had are also an absolute joke. They answer questions I never even ask and jump around the real issues.” ditto to that. I hate to agree, but I’ve been dealing with “support” since 7/4 as an entry sensor trips the alarm but the service company Noonlight wasn’t notified. I’ve talked to them and gotten nowhere. Got their usual boilerplate loaded emails and typical suggestions, but they won’t analyze provided log files to find the root cause or culprit for the failure. After writing back and forth numerous times, they now say they are going to close the ticket since the logs will only be used by their engineering support for future firmware revisions. (I should watch for those). As far as I can tell also, the Test Mode doesn’t actually contact Noonlight. That seems to me a very big problem. Stuck for the moment as well.