Getting Started with Wyze Community

omg that’s insane for download (and upload) speeds. I love how the cable giants pitch packages and equipment that we don’t need and only contributes to their huge bottom lines… I’ve got 100MB download, and 30 up (for $45/mo which isn’t cheap). I have a huge network/LAN with 64 devices connected to it, and never have had any issues streaming/watching/downloading anything. Your mileage may vary I guess…

One of their techs connected via email. Per his instructions, I rebooted the unit and that allowed me to connect, configure, and upgrade the firmware. Unfortunately, that didn’t fully resolve my connection issues. Then, I ran an application called RouteThis and provided him with the help code. The tech reviewed the RouteThis results and determined there is nothing wrong with my network. Wyze Cam sent me a replacement unit and I have returned the faulty unit. The replacement unit is up and running.

My router is 5ghz. How do I get my wyze camera to work with it?

What is the make and model of your router?

The cams only work on 2.4, not on 5.

My router is a D link Mod. Dir 850L

Your router is a dual band router. In other words, it has 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. Check your owners manual on connecting to the 2.4 GHz channel. See attached picture for more information.

Hello, I have a forum question. Is there a way for me to show the most current topic responses at the top instead of having to scroll all the way down? The most current topic shows at the top but when you go into the topic you have to scroll all the way to the bottom and work your way up…

Thanks…

Will take that in as a forum feedback! We’re in the the process of making tweaks to it. Thanks!