Gets triggered on by light changes

And again! This time an ambulance .

The floodlight is set to only turn on when motions been detected , pir sensor range in the 30’s , and the pir sensor sensitivity is LOW.

So why did my floodlight get triggered on by cars headlights ? Bc the pir sensor and the camera are engineered together .

No matter if I set the floodlight to ONLY turn on when motions been detected , the camera will still override the preset settings and trigger it on.

Makes no sense

Can you shut the sensor off? Or put duck tape on the middle to the top of the sensor to stop far triggers that’s what I do with my solar lights on my house and it works. Or cover the sensor completely up and that will tell you that the camera is doing it and not the light.

1 Like

I can shut the pir sensor off but I prefer using the pir sensor to trigger on the floodlights vs using camera detection and sound events bc the v3’s are very sensitive.

What kind of duct tape did you use for your pir sensor ?

This is a good test , I’ll do this when I get the chance and test it out . Thanks for the suggestion , I’m hoping I can get to the bottom of this weird floodlight issue…

Any kind will work

1 Like