Forum Operations Feedback Thread

I still do not know after years here how to “like” a thread or forum post.

4 Likes

There is a little hollow heart symbol below each post other than your own. If you press it, it fills in Red which is the forums equivalent of “like”. Hope this helps.

5 Likes

Thank you for the response how to show a like on the forum.

FdGero

4 Likes

You are very welcome!

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Replacement power cord

A post was merged into an existing topic: Fast Forward/Rewind In Playback

A post was merged into an existing topic: View On PC/Browser (Windows / Mac / Chromebook)

A post was split to a new topic: Problem with camera

A post was merged into an existing topic: Update on Orders & Shipping (May 12, 2020)

Person detection is is not capturing after the May 2020 update will send 2 u asFEEDBACK.

If you’re reading a topic and you want to respond to a comment, but what you have to say is so off-topic that it might divert the thread, there’s a forum Reply feature that addresses this.

1. Reply to the comment as usual
  2. Message box opens
  3. Click the curved arrow (To:) button at the top-left corner of the Message box
  4. Select New Message from the drop-down menu that appears
  5. Add any other users you want to include in the Private Message
  6. Title the message
  7. Compose the message as usual. Hint: Highlighting text and hitting Quote (appears above the highlighted text) inserts the quote into the Message.
  8. When done, click Message to send

2 Likes

Forum Tip:

Original Poster (OP) Conversation Summary
(works just as well with any member active in a Topic)

Click the avatar of the OP. Their Profile summary pops up. Click x Posts in Topic. (If they haven’t commented subsequent to their original post there will be nothing to click here):

Result:

When finished:

General Tip: Right-click a link in the list and select “Open Link in New Tab” to keep the list format intact until you’ve finished reading.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Recordings skip and lag on playback

A post was merged into an existing topic: Change Wifi Network Name (SSID) without resetting camera

Doesn’t play om Chrome in a Chromebook either.

Discourse, the software upon which this forum is based, changed something.

When a stock emoji is placed on a line by itself, it’s bigger:

:slight_smile:

Than when it appears on a line with text. :slight_smile:

It’s definitely by design, not a bug. I found confirmation on their site while looking up something else.

/edit

If you want it to be on a separate line but not all BIG:

:deciduous_tree:

:deciduous_tree:

1 Like

How to I pm Gwendolyn who is the only person who has helped fix customer problems. I have to weigh-in with the those who continue to get no response from customer support.

1 Like

Click on her icon picture and then click on the blue Message button in the upper right corner of the window that pops up

4 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Great idea for new product

A post was merged into an existing topic: Clear/Delete Wyze Sense Events List/Log