Forum Operations Feedback Thread

How do I send an email
[email removed for privacy] for Google home

You should not post any personal information here, such as your email Address .
You Should delete that now

@winonanash, Could you please clarify what you want to send an email about?

To use wyze with my Google home

See this:

Can we get a sub forum for Sense items when they are released? It will make it easier to find threads particular to Sense. Thanks.

1 Like

That would make sense. A wise move, :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I see what you did there!:rofl:

1 Like

Yes ,Should be a sub Forum For each product , cams, sense, bulb, max drive , etc

Yes… ctrl+f a second time brings up the browser’s find in page. I wouldn’t have guessed; maybe a hint in the pop-up window that intercepted the ctrl+f would be useful. It was a tad surprising when I ran into it trying to find “v2” on the page and the search window said that was too small of a search argument. :roll_eyes:

Kudos for having a forum feedback thread though!

Under the “hamburger” menu (3 stacked horizontal lines in upper right corner) there’s a list of keyboard shortcuts.

Thank you. Yes, I ended up doing the extra clicking of the browser menu ( “…” in Windows) to do a “find in page.”

The Keyboard shortcut (ctrl+f) was what I had originally done which got intercepted by the forum thread search feature,

hey @UserCustomerGwen being a forum feedback thread, I didn’t see it anywhere on here but is Wyze aware that certain browsers don’t allow users to view video on the site?

I think I had an issue uploading a video on Firefox and only after deleting and reposting it about 4 times did I switch browsers and realize it had been a good post all along and wasn’t working with the browser I was using.

here is a screen cap of someone else who experienced this issue. I just wanted to make it known in some way.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know! I’m going to tag @BrandonS here so he can look into it further.

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Sensor losing connection with bridge

I’m loving the cameras so far. I’m unsure if this was mentioned previously, but a feature request would be the ability to see via an indicator in local SD card playback when a motion was detected (through the playback timeline). It would save some time when going through the continuously recorded footage. Thanks!

1 Like

Or a button when you are viewing “continuous” to jump to the next event.

1 Like

I would specifically like the feature voting system to be handled through the app.

You’re building a really cool integrated service there with the store, etc. It’s a shame we have to come to the website to get involved in the community.

The forum is available through the app under, “Account”, then “Help & Feedback”.

It is indeed, but that’s not an integrated experience. Thank you!

1 Like