Floodlight v3 seems to be connected to the pir sensor …?

Can I get some more insight into this , so for the longest time now I have had a wyze cam floodlight . It’s great , I’m able to have a bright floodlight that lights up my driveway at night and also has a camera with the option of an additional v3 .

One issue that seems to be turning my world upside down , is that i notice that when I turn up the motion detection sensitivity to my v3 my floodlight pir sensor will get super sensitive . Cars headlights , bugs , wind , rain , light changes , etc.

Even when I have set the floodlight to only turn on the floodlight when motions been detected by the pir sensor .

A while back , I spoke to support and they confirmed that Wyze engineered the v3 that came mounted to the floodlight with the Pir sensor .

Now a lot of people have disagreed with me and even have said that must not be true , but that’s what I was told by support and I even experience it . So who’s to say …?

Just wondering if anyone here can give me a definite answer to this question , i would gladly appreciate it .

I think they must be connected. I have 2, each with only the single camera they came with attached. I replaced 2 Feit Electric Floodlight/Cams so I would have only one ecosystem, since I have 11 other Wyze v3 cams. All cams are on CAM PLUS and all have SD cards set to record continuously. Both the non-floodlight V3s and the Feit flood/cams were sensitive enough to pick up small animals, which I LIKE, so I can tell what sort of critters are roaming the property. But the Wyze floodlights with v3 behave differently. I thought at first the cams just weren’t working, because a cat, racoon, or porcupine could walk from one of the stand-alone V3 camera zones where it recorded a CAM PLUS event and straight into the zone for the V3 attached to the floodlight…and fail to record a CAM PLUS event. The floodlights illuminate fine, but no event. If I go back and look at SD footage for the same time, it’s recorded, obviously, but I get no CAM PLUS event out of it. Man-sized objects will cause a CAM PLUS event, but even with both camera and PIR set to the highest sensitivity, the cats, dogs, etc. will not trigger an event. I wish Wyze would just tell us how the PIR and pixel motion interact so I could figure this out. I hate to say it, but I almost wish I had kept the Feit cam/floodlights up. At least they would detect animal motion consistently with the other stand-alone outdoor V3s and set an event in their cloud. And as long as I’m complaining, I wish Wyze would either make the user-set motion zones work, or just do away with the feature and quit pretending (and advertising) that motion zones can be set. A couple of my outdoor V3s have tree motion along one edge, but even with a greatly exaggerated exclusion sone covering them, they still trigger events AND tag motion in the excluded areas! It’s not a feature at all, from my experience, but a fiction.