Floodlight gets triggered by cars headlights

These are my settings

I don’t understand how my floodlight gets triggered by a passing cars headlights . I’ve tried everything to reduce the false motion light activations

My neighbors often ask me am I outdoors at night ? Bc my floodlights are being constantly triggered , I thought I was able to beat this issue but now it seems to be getting worse.

The wyze floodlight is a fail, and I’ll be glad when it dies out so I can switch it out to a better more reliable competitor brand floodlight camera

Edit : I have gone and blocked out the area where their was no detection zone on the right . Hopefully that will reduce the motion tagging .

But in what world does a floodlight get triggered because a camera detection motion when the floodlight has been set to only turn on when motion is detected by the pir sensor

So much for a smart floodlight camera, it’s more of a dumb floodlight camera .

My old dumb floodlight was more reliable than this thing I swear … :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

What actual firmware version is on the camera? What actual app version are you using? What troubleshooting have you tried other than redo the detection zone?

Camera FW: 4.36.9.139

App version: 2.33.0 (17)

Nothing more than what I’ve already tried for the last 8 months or so . Restarting the floodlight doesn’t do nothing

Wyze cam floodlight is a fail and is my worst ever purchase from them