Firmware Cam V3 liveStream issue

I was in the Beta Tester program and then firmware update 4.36.10.2424 came out and all 9 of my cameras were updated to this version. automatically updated stop listening to the audio with livestreams. they can hear me if I talk to them but when they talk I can’t hear them.

and I exited the beta tester program to see if it would fix the problem, but it didn’t and now I can’t re-enter the beta tester program.

i make factory reset, try in 2 different phone and the same issue

Welcome to the Wyze User Community Forum @joan1346! :raising_hand_man: Glad to have you aboard! :grin:

4.36.10.2424 is an outdated old beta version.

The newest version is 4.36.10.2700

Exiting the Beta program will not change any firmware that is already installed on the cam. It will also not revert the Beta App back to a production version if you are on a App Beta Release. It just prevents you from getting new beta releases.

Verify you have the Beta program selected in the Google Play Store. Then verify you are on app version 2.35.0.88

Once on this version, go to Account → About → Beta Program and verify that the V3 is selected as a Beta designated device.

Once all these are met and you restart the app, you should see the prompt for the .2700 beta FW version to update.

3 Likes

Excelent now i can update again my firmware thanks!! :grinning:

1 Like

Awesome! Glad you are back to Beta Testing! Be sure to post any FW issues you experience in the V3 Beta RC FW thread:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.