FireTV Buffering, but only on one of my FireTVs. Clear Cache somehow? Reset somehow?

I’ve got a number of FireTVs and FireSticks around the house and I’m using the Alexa skill to display my cameras on my FireTVs. On one of them (my primary TV) I get constant buffering for one of my cameras but not for another.

Does anybody know if there’s a way to clear the cache, or otherwise reset the “app” that’s running on the FireTV? If this were a normal app I’d go into “Applications” and clear local data, but that isn’t an option here.

I don’t know but I’m sure you could search for it. Meanwhile, is it possible your primary TV / Firestick is simply too far from that camera? The stream might be traveling point to point over your WiFi network.

I searched and didn’t find anything.

I don’t think this is a matter of distance. I’ve done some testing (second camera, relocation of the stick) and not seen any changes.

I’m pretty sure I need to wipe cache or reset an app, just don’t know where that would be stored on the FireTV.

I have both Wyze V2’s and Eufy 2k’s a they both buffer quite a bit. I think this is a FireTV thing personally.

Works without issue on the FireTV I have in my office. Though admittedly that’s a FireTV (gen 1) and not a FireStick