False Advertisement

Instead of community reacting, I’d like to hear from customer service.
Around 5/6 I received a notice of that until end of May, free shipping, so I I tried to order one and was charged shipping for it. I sent an e-mail to customer service on 5/7 to ask why. On 5/9, I tried again and found out they were out of stock. Tom foolery?

1st-what gives with customer service and quality control? Your only as good as the product you stand behind
2nd-Be honest and transparent - you have the tools and knowledge to update web-site with truth that you made a mistake on shipping and since you use Ai, you should know how many units you have and make that transparent on orders
3rd - Beta testing in small feature increments to see if product performs to most user’s expectations, not yours. Your users responses should guide your product development,

All in all have had these cameras for close to 3 years and if not for price and other’s responses (good vs. bad), I might would’ve opted for something else. Some good feedback and some bad.

1 Like

@bxb Keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. Wyze Support does not monitor this forum. If you need to speak with a Wyze Support Representative, you will need to contact them directly.

Live Support:

Wyze Customer Support 1 (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

3 Likes

I agree, Wyze has gone downhill. Which is so sad because they used to be such a great customer oriented company.