Eyeball doesn't work because of falling

I can’t stop my Pan Cam from falling off the shelf, NO MATTER HOW BIG THE SHELF IS! It eventually walks itself off the shelf, and now the eyeball camera won’t go up n down remotely. I recently bought another camera and put it on the mantle in a dish to stop it from falling, but I hope it and the dish don’t fall! This is TRULY a flaw in the product since it happens with every camera.

The Pan needs a perfectly level surface if you use motion tracking and aren’t using a mount. I found if I secured the USB cable, that kept the Pan from doing the lemming leap. I now have it on one of the Wyze mount kits for the Pan.

I think what you described might be covered under warranty replacement. Have you submitted a support ticket for this?

Keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, I suggest you file a support request including the log files for more help. You might want to go ahead and submit your ticket now as there is somewhat of a backlog. If you end up getting the issue resolved before support contacts you, then you can always let them know that it’s already resolved.

2 Likes