Error when ordering

I am talking with them on the phone. Not getting anywhere because they can not find an order…not surprising since I didn’t place an order. I visited with someone at Wyze customer service and she couldn’t find any order, so she transferred me to someone else who couldn’t find any order, not surprising, so they are taking it to another department.

Very frustrating and lesson learned for me. Be Wise and stay away from WYZE.

Credit card disputes can take up to 30 days for the credit card company to investigate. Do a support ticket, post a message to @UserCustomerGwen and keep calling. You can always stop a dispute with the credit card company if the merchant has satisfied your order or issue. I did a dispute when my order never shipped and when Wyze finally corrected the order and I received it I canceled my dispute with my credit card.

1 Like

Has anyone had any success getting ahold of anyone at Wyze support? My [Wyze Ticket 579432] is on day 5 of no response. I have $116.86 in charges on my Amex now that have cleared. No order numbers and no products. So frustrating from a company that I really like and have supported every chance I get. Really souring ever purchasing from them direct again.
Is everyone else in this situation just disputing the charges with their credit cards?
If someone in their store development team would just look at this thread this issue could easily be remedied. There are logs showing these errors that have been ignored.

So after a few days, my bank eventually issued the refund to my account.

This is the number i called (206) 339-9646.

Here is the number I used today. (844)999-3226. My bank actually gave me the number. I was able to talk to someone right away, but it’s still not resolved. She said she would call me back with an update and hopes it can be resolved within 24 hours. We shall see.

I will get someone from WYZE to check back into this thread and help those needed. I apologize for the trouble you have had with your ordering and suuport.

I have the web team looking into this. We still haven’t found the root cause. In the meantime, I’ll scoop up these support ticket numbers and send them over to the team.

1 Like

My support ticket number is 583641

1 Like

Please let us know when problem is fixed so I can finish ordering the items which are still in my cart after failing 7 times last week. I have a promo code which expires on 6-1-2020 and I don’t want to have to go through all that again, even though I did get my credits back.

We think we’ve isolated this to when there’s high traffic on the site but we are still giving some more time before we call it fully resolved. I think that you’d probably be fine if you placed your order now and I volunteer to help out if something goes funky. But I’ll understand if you would rather not take the risk. :slight_smile:

Just tried place an order and it ran through using Amazon Pay.

1 Like

Would you like for me to check on it for you or do you think you’re set? :slight_smile:

I was finally able to get my (2) charges reversed by Wyze Support Bev and just successfully made a purchase via Amazon Pay. Thanks for all the help getting this resolved.

1 Like

Really like Wyze but having a poor customer service nightmare with this multiple charges glitch. Early May I tried placing an order which resulted in error messages and six separate charges for $74.59 each. No one responded to my original tickets/emails and tried resolving this over the phone. A ticket was created (580953) and on 05/15 I received an email that all six faulty charges would be refunded promptly. Two weeks later and the charges have still not been refunded and no one at Wyze has responded to my credit card’s dispute claim - causing this to drag out unresolved.

Hey can you please check on this for me? I tried ordering two thermostats on your website and i was given error messages in the checkout sections so i tried multiple times and each time it charged my card $172… i received emails saying i placed three orders when i only wanted to place one order… the order numbers are

#010338227**

I really need the charges refunded to my card ASAP

Fyi … this same thing happened the last time i ordered from WYZE.

Hi,

My suggestion is to wait for the charges to clear, as nobody can issue a refund until then. Once they clear, call Wyze customer support by phone.

If you don’t get refunded within 24-48 hours, contact your bank and file a chargeback.

For future reference, NEVER attempt to refresh a payment page on ANY website as that usually results in multiple charges like you just experienced.

Always wait and verify with your credit card company or bank (usually they have mobile apps) whether or not a payment went through before attempting again.

1 Like

Also, this isn’t wyze support. This is only a community support forum.

If you haven’t already done so, please open a support ticket and edit your original post to include your ticket number(s)

Wyze Support:

Phone: (206) 339-9646
Toll free: (844) 999-3226
Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT
Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

This is truly ridiculous. I’ve been a fan of this product and I still use 3 of the original cams. I finally decide to go all in and purchase a ton of stuff for two homes and can’t even place an order from any browser, through the app, or on the website. Spent over an hour on hold to be told they will look into it. No words for the frustration. If you can’t fix the shop option then take it down, notify us, and take phone orders. As a Marine I never deploy without a plan A, B, & C. If anyone found a way around this please let me know. I am a very loyal customer and would like to support Wyze, but if forced to go with a competitor I won’t be back.

I managed to place an order with Amazon Pay using Chrome. The order process wasn’t working for me in Brave browser. It gets to “Shipping Method” and the little floating progress bar just fills and refills over and over.