Error when ordering

My order never completed. I never recv’d an email indicating the order was completed, however my credit card was charged x 2 for $109 each times.

Same here - two charges for an order that never went through. Emailed support and no response, so I just did a dispute with my CC. Not my problem anymore now.

Hi, folks. I’m super sorry to hear that this happened. I’m sending this link over to the web team so they can look into it. I’ll also send the support ticket numbers you provided over to the support team to get eyes on them as soon as possible.

Hello, I had this occur as well, I sent in Wyze Ticket 579432 on May 6th at 9:36 PM CST.

Hi Gwendolyn, my [Wyze Ticket 580031] is for the same purchase issue, with two charges to my credit card but no order number, still.

This is bad just business practice. The fact that the only means of making any contact is via a trouble ticket is an indication of the immaturity of the company. Noto to mention they’ve already exceeded their SLA of responding to the issue within 48 hrs.

If anyone from WYZE is moderating this forum, it would very helpful if an email notification or an informative banner was added to the main site indicating that there was an issue.

When is this ordering/billing issue going to be RESOLVED.

Thank you.

Tad

I made a purchase on 4/9 and my credit card was double billed. I received what I ordered, but over charged. Please see order numbers #001723998 & #001724001. The Three items were sent in two separate orders and I was charged shipping for both orders. I should have been billed $117.23 for the three items I ordered. Instead I received two charges of $124.06 on my credit card. I sent two previous support tickets on 4/29, ticket #563332 & #563406 and a third today, 5/9 on ticket #584895. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

This is ridiculous! I got charged 7 times $74.08 for nothing due to errors in check out. Today my credit card showing another 6 times for $74.08 pending with 6 times already posted in one card! What the hell is going on?

My bad, because the message from my credit card asking if I had duplicate charges. When I saw the 6 times pending, I got panic. They were actually credits. So hopefully someone is working on my case and I’ll the that remaining 1 time credit back to my other card.

1 Like

Thank you for chiming back in that they were credits and not more charges, I will still steer someone from WYZE towards this thread Monday hopefully to make sure things are getting handled. I am sorry you are having this experience but hopefully it will all get fixed soon.

Just an update to my issue. Today I got the remaining credit back to my other credit card. All 7 charges had been credit back. So I’m just hoping by now Wzye had realized there was a problem with their site and fix it. I do want to check out the items that are still in my cart. Good luck everyone!

I have been charged seven times at $239.95 each time. I sent in information and am not getting any response back except that orders are taking longer than normal. My problem is that I did not receive any confirmation for orders nor did I order anything seven times. I finally called my credit card company and reported it. They are disputing. I told them I hope it was a computer glitch but was suspecting FRAUD!

Some of you say to relax. Try $1,677.85 being taken from you and no way to contact them when you get an automated response email that doesn’t even address the issue!

Someone from Wyze please respond or I will consider this as Fraud and theft .

2 Likes

Can you post an order # if you have one so Wyze knows who to respond to.

I have been charged 7 times at $239.95 each time. The first time I looked at my online card management it was 5 charges, then 2 more appeared for a total of 7 times!

There is no order number. Nothing ever went through.

Did you get a number from your support request?
Since you’ve already disputed the charges I’m not sure that it matters now snyway.

This is what I received from them when I tried to dispute:
Wyze75x18
Hello,

We wanted to give you an update on your KN95 mask order. We appreciate your patience during this time and understand that delayed orders can be frustrating. We have run into a supply chain complication that has led to your mask order being delayed. We’re sorry to say that we don’t know when we will be able to ship it to you. We’re working on getting you more precise shipping information and will let you know as soon as we have a more definitive update.

If you’d like to cancel your order, we understand. Please fill out this short request form, and we will have your order canceled within 48 hours.

We’re sorry that this has been your experience and apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. We hope that you and your loved ones are doing well during this time.

Wyze

There is no order, but they are acting as if there are orders. It is very frustrating and NO ONE from Wyze will talk or do an actual email. It’s all computer generated that doesn’t even pertain to my problem.

I understand and agree with your frustration but since your credit card company is in the process of disputing the charges I don’t know if there is any point in talking to Wyze now.
I can flag @UserCustomerGwen, she may be able to help determine what happened.
Did you try to order anything or is this actually fraud?

1 Like

I tried to order, so I understand that it is probably a glitch, but when you can’t get anywhere with a company, it then becomes very suspicious and more like fraud. I have been trying to deal with this since May 5th. I am tired of no response…very unprofessional and I will not deal with a company like this.

Did you submit a support ticket?
If not, do that within the app the post the ticket number here. At least with that @UserCustomerGwen will have a way to trace your ‘order’.

1 Like