Error Code: No fragment

1 Like

Please submit logs when this happens! If you have submitted logs, can you let me know the number?

1 Like

I have not submitted logs, I opted out of beta after my Outdoor cam preorder was cancelled on error by the Wyze computer system in June and support just said they were sold out now sorry and didn’t do anything else to help fix the error. I dont know how to submit a log, I just figure if I have bugs or glitches I’ll report it so Wyze is aware and can see how many people are reporting an issue, or if it’s a major issue I’ll call support for help. Thanks

2 Likes

Understood, thanks for letting us know and I’m sorry to hear about that cancellation issue. If you’d like us to take a look into that order number, I’m happy to help. Again, sorry about that but thank you for the update.

1 Like

Thanks Kyle, there has already been an escalated ticket put in 2 months ago regarding my cancelled order, and Gwen has been great trying to help, I have not heard anything back from support.

1 Like

Ever since i activated the Plus feature on one cam, so recordings are not just 12 secs on the cloud, many of the clips give this error or some other one, that says contact support as it found no video.
Not that reliable a thing it seems.

1 Like

@michelle77

Take a look at @NumberOne posts about submitting a log in this thread of your « No fragment » issue.

I have just submitting mine @NumberOne

1 Like

Support log ID 37007 from @michelle77 about No fragment
@NumberOne

I get the same error For last 2 Weeks since I subscribed to the cam plus service. How do we fix it?

Blergh (which, I believe, is frustration in Latin). Would you mind letting me know the ticket number? I’ll take a look and see why that silence has persisted for so long.

Ticket# 662812
Order # 003046339. 6/24/20

I’ve just submitted Ticket ID: 39751 for this issue. Happening with some frequency.

WyzeKyle, I’m seeing these errors quite often, at least the last few days, on both ios and android.

Ticket #39934, my CamPlus cameras have the issue but my others are fine.

@NumberOne @UserCustomerGwen I’m getting the same error suddenly since this morning, and I’m not in beta or such, I’m just a regular user.
I’ve created a tichet [Wyze Ticket 761710]
I’m unable to see any of my videos, not even the old ones, please fix this.

Error code no fragment, started yesterday, all 4 cams not working, can’t view new or older videos, but I can see a live view so I am connected. Tried rebooting, noting has helped.

1 Like

Same here only the cam plus has the error. Other 5 cameras are fine.

Jimmy

1 Like

Same here. Feeling like my cameras are useless now. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Here is what I did and now I am able to watch the event

1. I went to Cam Plus and deactivate the person detection
  2. I restarted the cam
  3. I turned on the cam plus person detection (deactivated in step 1)
  4. I am able to watch the videos (no fragement error anymore)
    I hope this last for a while
7 Likes