Ear buds shipping date

I ordered mine June 11th and just got a shipping notification!!

2 Likes

Is there a forum on how to use these? I canā€™t figure out how to answer a call.

I was trying to figure out how to answer calls as well. Iā€™m pretty sure it came with an instruction manual, but I just have not read it yet. Maybe I am wrong, but I would start there.

These headphones do great though. Definitely worth waiting. The sound quality on the microphone when on phone calls sounds amazing compared to my old headphones. Hopefully everyone else enjoys theirs!

@pal8282 @wdustin1

When you receive a call you can answer by a single tap on either ear bud.

To end the call you can double tap either ear bud.

3 Likes

R.Good is correct. We covered it in our YouTube video last week, (SmarthomeRiggs).

1 Like

Dang. I ordered mine June 1st and have still not received any shipping notification.

You should have gotten it if you were in the preorder. Check the status of your order on their site. Jimmy from Wyze sends out his weekly updates on preorders and it looks like they have enough to ship to everyone who pre-ordered. Hopefully yours come soon!

I ordered mine June 13th, got my shipping notice on 8/18, and received them yesterday (8/21).

Hmmm. The status of mine says ā€œpick/packā€. I guess I should have waited 2 more weeks to order them, then it looks like Iā€™d have them by now. :wink:

Itā€™s in ā€œpick/packā€ status for some reason.

I received my Wyze Buds Pro today, Sunday 8/22/21. They were supposed to be delivered yesterday, but we didnā€™t get mail (not sure why). Iā€™ve only tested the audio quality for music (as I believe my AirPods Proā€™s sound like garbage unless you use an EQ app, & the free apps Iā€™ve used wonā€™t play all of your music without some type of subscription). The Wyze Buds Pro sound amazing for music compared to my AirPods Pro! I was amazed because I didnā€™t think anything could make an iPhone sound good without running the audio through an EQ App (which will only work for music). Iā€™ll continue to use the AirPods Pro for spoken audio and reserve my newly treasured Wyze Buds Pro for everything music without an EQ app!!! For reference, I listen to a lot of bass heavy music, and I like a lot of bass.

1 Like

Can you post the link to that video? I want to know how to pause audio.

Thereā€™s a link to our video showing how to use them in this thread. And if you need further assistance please reach out.

The link wasnā€™t highlighted as a link. So I was asking. But it all in the app. Explains everything.

Just follow the instructions.