Doorbell stopped working

Good morning, I installed the doorbell a week ago and it was working fine until yesterday. There was no power going to it. I tried power cycling and reinstalling. Still no power.
I removed Wyze wire fuse and hooked the door bell wires back to chimes. Now it has power. Can I leave it this way or what are options?

My doorbell stopped working a week after I got it in late January ticket 1097475 called at least three times or more very nice but no help at all I will most likely throw it away and buy the ring doorbell can’t get my problem resolved all it is is the q scan not recognized doesn’t seem to hard

Welcome to the Wyze community @deerparkdud and @jakers8433!

It’s suggested by Wyze to use the fuse wire when connecting the doorbell to the existing chime. You may want to contact Wyze Customer Support about this issue!
By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
Or online: Wyze.com/support
phone support is typically faster however this isn’t always true due to fluctuation in the amount of calls.

Did you make sure the brightness is up on your phone, the plastic packing sticker is off of the doorbell lens and that there is nothing else obstructing the doorbell? I will try to get your ticket looked into, but I’d suggest calling again first.

Can you explain what stopped working? That will help the group here try and figure out the issue. Events stop? Live view not work? No power to camera? As much info as possible is needed when seeking specific help. “Paint the picture” so we know what’s going on. I am guessing something happened that caused you to have to reinstall it?

1 Like

My Internet went down I rebooted it it says to scan the Q card I do it says cue cards scared unrecognizable can’t get past that

I totally unwired everything from doorbell and chime. Reinstalled inline fuse and now everything is working again.