Does Wyze Cam Floodlight include a V3 camera?

I’m confused on which “Wyze Cam Floodlight” option includes what.

The first option, says “Wyze Cam Floodlight”, and the 3rd option says "Wyze Cam Floodlight + Wyze Cam V3 (add on).

Does the 1st option include a V3 camera, or is it just an accessory to add to an existing V3 camera?

And does the 3rd option include a single V3 camera, or does that include two V3 cameras?

1 Like

Hey, all packages include 1 v3 mounted to the floodlight.

The second one is a bundle that includes an additional v3 cam (add on). The floodlight has a usb port on the back if you want to add an additional v3, so thats what the bundle is for.

5 Likes

Thanks for clarifying. The “In the Box” section does not list a camera - it does say it includes a “Wyze Cam Floodlight”, but that is still not clear if it means just the floodlight part, or if that has a camera included in the floodlight unit. But it is now clear that it already includes a camera.

Does that mean that the included camera is a special version that is a hard-wired part of the floodlight unit, rather than a normal V3 camera that is mounted in a bracket and plugged into a port?

What about the 2nd camera? Can I add one of my existing V3 cameras that I already have, like the one already installed where I want to mount the floodlight instead? Or is the 2nd camera also a special version, and is it the only camera that can be used as a 2nd camera?

1 Like

The floodlight has a totally normal V3 installed when you get it. You can later separate it if you wish. The add-on is also for a standard V3. So yes, you can add your own.

4 Likes

Great - thanks!

I am looking forward to getting one of these.

3 Likes