Display battery life as a percentage for each battery-powered Wyze device on home screen

It would be helpful to display the battery life percentage (battery status) on the home screen in the wyze app similar to how it shows up for the wyze cam outdoor. Then you can see what the percentage is when you’re charging these devices.

This would apply to the band, headphones, vacuum, and any future devices that require charging.

[Mod Note]: Also related: Sensor Battery Status and Signal Strength Summary Page in App.

I think it would be great with the release of the headphones especially if the battery live was displayed from the home tab of the app. No one wants to be going through all their devices checking battery life, but if it was right there then it would make the app much easier to use.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: No battery display on band

I clicked VOTE but will add that either putting the battery % on the first page in the Wyze app or having it announced when the headphones power on would be a great enhancement.

Really digging the headphones otherwise.

1 Like

This same ask should be applied to the Wyze DoorLock as well as Wyze Sense.

2 Likes

Add Battery Overview In Wyze App

It would be amazing to have a section in the Wyze app to view the status of all devices batteries so as not to have to dig in to every device settings to see this info. I know a notifications can happen, but to be proactive, it would be nice and useful to be able to see a list with the charge status of every device.

3 Likes

Just picked up the Wyze Noise Cancelling Headphones. Overall, I’m pleased with it. Adding to Devices list in the Wyze App was simple. There is a feature I wish the App provided.

I know there is a battery power indicator. But you have to keep going to settings to see what it is. Too many steps just to see. Is there a way of putting the Power % on the splash screen? Ie. Right on the Home Page of the App. Beside the Wyze Headphones image. Or at least somewhere beside the Equalizer and Settings buttons at the top of the Headphones page.

Thanks

1 Like

Add me to the wishlist! Should be a little wrench icon in the top right next to the pencil. Click it and it brings up every status for every device… Battery %, last change date, projected exp date, RF signal %, WiFi signal %, FW version, last update date, xfer speed, anything that can be reported.

Add battery percentage to show on device screen

I would like to request that on the device screen it will show you the battery percentage of the headphones.

This is what it looks like

Right now in order to find the current battery percentage you have to click on the gear icon to go to settings and it’ll show you the battery percentage their but I feel like this can be averted if the battery percentage is on the main device screen

On iPhone , for years now when you have headphones connected by Bluetooth you can see the battery bar . But only the bar , not the percentage when gore viewing the control center

Ahh I just realized that it’s Bluetooth so it needs to connect via Bluetooth first to retrieve the data of the device . So I’m assuming trying to check the battery percentage of a Bluetooth only device when not in range would not be able to happen…?

Make sure all devices report battery status

At this time the Devices screen in the Android app does not show battery levels for Wyze security motion detectors or keypads.

In the absence of a unified screen specifically for battery status, the Devices screen could serve that function … but only if everything reports and displays that information.

Otherwise it isn’t clear how I can trust the system to stay up for the duration of a vacation, short of always replacing batteries before departure.

You may be sending notifications. Great if so, but that isn’t enough; notifications may be suppressed or lost. We need the ability to check status at a glance.

[Mod Note]: Your request was merged to this topic for consistency in grouping similar requests. Please remember to scroll up to the top and click the VOTE button. You may also wish to comment on and/or vote for Sensor Battery Status and Signal Strength Summary Page in App.

1 Like

Wyze Sense Hub Battery

The Hub has a backup battery but no information how how long it will last.
Can we have visibility into the battery charge status? Full, Half, 10% left, or even in estimated time?
At a basic level this should be a highlighted feature of the Hub since it is different from all other Wyze products. No other Wyze product that requires connected power THEN has a temporary battery backup.
And if we know it is good for maybe 10hrs we know how to plan for a power outage.

[Mod Note]: Your request was merged to this topic for consistency in grouping similar requests. Please remember to scroll up to the top and click the VOTE button. You may also wish to comment on and/or vote for Sensor Battery Status and Signal Strength Summary Page in App.

2 Likes

Show Wyze Video Doorbell Pro battery percentage on the main dashboard

All the Wyze Outdoor Cams I have show the remaining battery percentage on the main (first page) dashboard of the Wyze app right under their camera names in a smaller font (I am using Android).

I wish my Wyze Video Doorbell Pro did the same (since it’s also battery powered). Right now I have to click on the Doorbell’s line to go to its camera view where I can see the battery percentage, but I think it should show it on the dashboard, too, like my wireless Wyze cameras.

All the Wyze Outdoor Pro Cams I have did show the remaining battery percentage on the main (first page) dashboard of the Wyze app right under their camera names in a smaller font. It is gone and you need to start live view in order to see the battery percentage in the upper left hand corner of the screen. It’s not convenient to open all cameras to check the battery level. Please change back to original home screen location.