Daylight savings - Wyze Cam Outdoor

Still not working after updating firmware to current. Will have to wait for Apple to release update for the actual app. So as it stands now, nay

1 Like

hi all, the time sync push is complete on our side. Are you still seeing one hour off on WCO?

1 Like

I just checked and it is showing the correct time for me

2 Likes

Would be nice to have a sync button under the advanced tab like the indoor camera does or maybe put it on the base station.

1 Like

My WCOs finally synced.

3 Likes

@dr.know @WyzeLi - My WCOs finally updated around 0300 EST 4 Nov. Yeah, I was up watching the election stuff. I had not done anything since 1800 EST 3 Nov - just left them alone.

My configuration: Wyze app to v2.15.13(4) and the WCOs to 4.17.0.183 and the BaseStation to 4.16.0.187

I think it was Florida going for Trump that caused them to update - not sure, but … maybe.

Jet

2 Likes

Good Morning and Thank you @scotthanks, @davidnestico2001 and @Chappy58us for confirming the WCO Time Update! Thanks to @Seapup for making this happen. :heart:
Thank you for your continued unwavering support @WyzeLi and theWyze Team!:+1: :trophy:

Good morning @Jet and thanks for the confirmation. I’m sure those Floridian Pink Flamingos play an instrumental part in the space-time continuum. :wink:

Still waiting on confirmation from @brt356 to complete that final vote. :shamrock: :globe_with_meridians: :clock2:

3 Likes

I marked a solution in this discussion post 3 days ago at the top lol…

2 Likes

I stand corrected @davidnestico2001. Updated list, Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Np :+1:

2 Likes