Customer service issues

Owner of several Wyze devices and recently purchased thermometer from Wyze. Device is very overpriced and functions poorly. I made multiple attempts dealing with user unfriendly customer service to return product. Bottom line Wyze did not state on web site that ONLY unopened products can be returned. How can the device be evaluated if it remains in the sealed box. CS provides robot responses to inquiries so BE WARNED WYZE DOES NOT RESPECT ITS CUSTOMERS. BEST RECOMMENDATION IS TO NOT BUY ANY WYZE PRODUCTS BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT HET ANY SUPPORT AFTER THEY GET YOUR $.

1 Like

I tried to cancel my order on my band and they told me that they couldn’t give me my money back because their policy was once you place your order you only have one hour to cancel it and get your money back. So I would have to get the band sent to me and then get my money back by do a return. So I just went through my credit card company. Got my money and I haven’t seen the band. Lost like all the rest.

1 Like

Credit Card Chargeback. I worked as a Fraud Analyst. Something doesn’t work, you didn’t receive, didn’t initiate order = Chargeback. Not only Visa & MC, but Discover and AmEx (whose is the best).