Customer Service - Anyone Home?

Trying to reach Customer Service. Gave up after 20 minutes. I’m a huge fan, but someone should answer :grimacing:I’m having a problem with my fifth camera that I tried to set up just now:

Everything it hears is repeated over and over again

I sure wish someone would pick up a customer service.

Customer service does not monitor this forum. However, there are a LOT of forum members on here who would be willing to try and assist if you would provide details on the problem you’re having.

Here are the Troubleshooting Guides. You can also run through the troubleshooting flow chart by clicking “Begin Troubleshooting” at the top of this page.

Keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, please file a Support Request. Depending on the nature of the problem, rather than use the previous website link, it is helpful to submit an App Log and/or a Firmware Log.

Is this only on saved video or when watching live streaming? Sounds like an audio feedback loop. Are you using the two way audio or do you have the sound on in the app and are to close to the camera with your mobile device that you are watching the stream with?

1 Like

I was setting it up and I’m next to the camera

I bet it was an audio feedback loop. Where the camera hears a sound, plays it over your phone and then your camera hears it again and now plays the sound multiplied over itself untill you turn off the audio or move away so the camera can’t hear itself. Turn this off ( it’s on in the picture) and see what your results are.

2 Likes

Thanks?!

That fixed it!

1 Like

My wife did that too so I muted her. :sunglasses: