Coyote looking for a snack

Saw a gopher in the backyard… .Moved a V3 into position to try to catch him coming out of the hole in the dirt.

No gopher… and no snack for the Coyote, but a great shot of the coyote sniffing just past the gopher hole.

SJ

7 Likes

Now if you could only add a remote controlled rifle so that when you see the gopher, you could take care of him…

1 Like

I was hoping for the automatically deployed drone with a Net that deploys and grab the little guy, then flies him about a mile away and drops him there … and then returns to home base…. to wait for the next rat, mouse or gopher…. Wash, rinse, repeat… or this case, deploy, capture, relocate.

A Wyze Drone, with camera and a Net… or a claw like the days of carnival games that grabs a prize out of the pile

Never mind, don’t want to give Wyze any ideas for new products, until they fix the App to work on my iPad pro 12.9 with a keyboard in LANDSCAPE Mode, and get RTSP working with their cameras.

SJ

Gophers are not golf ball resistant, I sent one to gopher heaven the other day. Playing golf I was hitting into a strong head wind so I hit it hard and low, gopher popped up at the wrong time and wrong place. RIP Gopher :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Cinderella Story

1 Like

He said gopher, not groundhog. There is a difference (at least here in Wisconsin), :wink:

I didn’t notice the slight of species :)… so I read up this morning over coffee and learned a little more about Groundhogs, and Gophers:

SJ

1 Like

I do agree that it would take more than a smack with a golf ball to kill a groundhog. But, I can see a gopher getting taken out by a “worm burner”. :rofl:

Sorry I am not filming any part of my golf game. A golf ball traveling at 80-90 mph will take out a gopher and also knock out those flying rats from Canada, trust me. :grinning: I also know the difference between a gopher and woodchuck/groundhog, I used to shoot both.

This is how to get woodchucks. My brother’s dog gets 2-3 a week in rural N.Y. State.

Make up for the venison?