Constant failures

I seem to have constant issues with my WYZE system. Front door motion sensor is supposed to trigger entry light, but works sporadically - it will be fine for a while, then stop working. Removing it and reinstall works sometimes- sometimes it takes multiple attempts. Last night, the app wouldn’t let me turn off that light. When I tried to delete it, it said “operation failed” each time I tried. I also have a few cameras running. I had an event picked up by the camera around 1140pm - but when I checked the video that’s recorded on the SD card, it didn’t even show anything being recorded around that time- even though that’s clearly not accurate wine I have the 12 sec video that shows in events. And of course the part I needed wasn’t captured in that 12 sec…
I can’t get anything controlled by the google assistant that came with the set either- I can control from my phone, but not with the little speaker… overall, really disappointed. If it worked, it’s be ideal for my situation. But it’s been far to glitchy at best. Does anybody else have all these issues?

1 Like

Wyze products have been quite reliable for me over the years. Only had a few hickups.
Use Android though…so maybe it is more buggy with Apple things.

1 Like