Congratulations, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Forum Badges Awarded, Achievements, Celebrations, etc 🎉

I wasn’t offered the Alexa enabled version. If I had been I probably would say”Alexa, make my knee stop hurting. “

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @carverofchoice :birthday:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @carverofchoice!!! cake

bday3

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @carverofchoice

6 Likes

Happy birthday @carverofchoice! Thanks for doing what you do, we love your help here :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Carver!!

I say something nice about you in one of these. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I spy a forumaversary! @jason.weber

:beers: :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Happy Forumversary @phreebsd! :partying_face:

4 Likes

thank you thank you!

4 Likes

Happy 4th forum anniversary! :partying_face: :tada:

3 Likes

Happy Veterans Day to all the Veterans!

Thank you for your service. :us:

8 Likes

This badge came as a complete surprise to me today!

I did purposely try to get the “Out of Love” Badge a long time ago:

But I haven’t tried to use up my like limit since then. It must be because my trust level was upgraded to “Regular” so now I can do around 75 likes instead of just 50, so the forum never notified me when I hit 50 anymore, so I didn’t realize it. I suddenly got the Crazy in Love badge and didn’t even realize it was coming!

I will happily take my place among the elite 8 now…

Who will join us? :slight_smile: Applications are open. :wink:

5 Likes

Happy birthday @cheaplikeafox!

EDIT

Oops, it’s actually your forum anniversary! 2 diffrent types of cake emojis!

:birthday::cake::cupcake::fish_cake::moon_cake:

4 Likes

Happy forumversary @cheaplikeafox 4 years and still going strong. :slight_smile:

:cake: :beers:

4 Likes

Woo hoo! I think I’m the 3rd person to actually get at least 3 “Nice Reply” Badges in a row…

Of course Gwendolyn has SEVERAL 3, 4, and 5 streaks in a row of this badge, so there really isn’t even a close competition for this! :slight_smile:

WyzeFrederik was the only other person I saw who hit 3 in a row before someone else got one first to break up the streak.

Yes, yes, I know…

Nerd

:rofl:

I’m still enjoying it anyway. It is encouraging and reinforcing to give more thoughtful/good responses knowing some in the community appreciate it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

EDIT: OH WOW! 4 in a row now!

3 Likes

To get more eyes on it, Happy forumaversary @GuitarMan ! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy forum anniversary @AnnWithAPlan !!! It says you’ve been with us for at least a year now. You’ve been sharing all sorts of videos about animals and ideas about treating delivery people and things you capture on your videos all the time, as well as suggestions for new features or improvements. We appreciate you being here and sharing things with all of us. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

happy forumaversary @AnnWithAPlan ! :beers:

5 Likes

Aww thanks guys. How time flies. Got some cams and have to figure out where to put them now. Got one of those cam pans too.

5 Likes

Haha, forumvaverary. I like that. We should use that for everyone.

5 Likes