Cam v3 with new Wyze Cam OG. We have 3each v3 and just saw the new OG. Our cams and everything are working great. We believe we want another 1 or 2 cams. How will that work with our present system? Will they work together smoothly? Then any idea how adding additional cams (different from original and inconjunction to work together) what a possibly cost to monitor might be?
I’m not really sure what you are asking. Yes, all the cameras work fine together. Personally I have V2, V3, V3 Pro, Original Pan, V3 Pan, and OG-Tele. They all work fine together.
As for monitoring cost, I am going to assume you mean CamPlus. I would recommend going with the “unlimited” as it is less expensive as you add more cameras compared to individual CamPlus. In my case, at this moment, I have 47 cameras on my CamPlus Unlimited.
You ANSWERED! Thanks.
Funny timing on this. Just minutes after my previous post suggesting CamPlus Unlimited, I received an E-Mail advertisement for - you guessed it: CamPlus Unlimited…
LOL! I don’t believe I received it as of yet. Are you able to share the particulars. Or give a link?
I found the info. I hope I can upload a screenshot.
Well I failed. I don’t know how to attach a pic. Sorry. Copy/Paste AMAZON AND FOUND a Thread here!!!: Cam-Plus Unlimited "Introductory Offer" cancel policy?
- Cam Plus records unlimited motion whenever it’s detected so you capture the full story.
- Wyze Cams come with motion detection alerts, but they can’t tell a tree from a person. Cam Plus gives you the option to only receive alerts when a person is detected.
- With Cam Plus, your Wyze Cam doesn’t need any downtime between recordings, and will notify you as soon as it detects sound or motion.
- Wyze Cams can only alert you if they detect sound or motion. Cam Plus can notify you when a package is spotted in an Event Video of your front door or porch.
- Wyze Cams are smart, but they can’t recognize a car by themselves. Cam Plus can alert you when a vehicle is detected in an Event Video.
This is the link in the E-Mail: https://www.wyze.com/58004504738/checkouts/ee9cd300fbffa8befd9c87fa20f25dce
That goes directly to the ordering page.
Here is the “normal” CamPlus page. Scroll down a bit for unlimited. Cam Plus – Wyze Labs, Inc
Check your first link. Don’t want anyone hitting that and clicking the checkout button
The link is for TWO monthly CP Unlimited subscriptions. Don’t know anybody who needs subscriptions for 198 cams. And the annual is still a better deal at $99
Good catch. Agreed that no one likely needs 198 cameras! Had not noticed that…
Only cought it because I made that mistake once!
The new Shopify Checkout is not so user friendly when it comes to marking stuff like that.