Community Spotlight - May

Welcome to the monthly Community Spotlight!

We’re making a slight change to the Community Spotlight program and we’ll be presenting this monthly instead of every other week per request from community members. For those new to the Spotlight, this is where we nominate someone to win a prize for their engagement in the forums. There are multiple ways to qualify such as giving us detailed bug reports (including app and firmware versions), awesome video contributions, or community helpfulness. After someone wins, they won’t be eligible to win again for 6 months so that everyone has the opportunity to hold the Spotlight. This may be adjusted later but we’ll let you know if that happens.

This Community Spotlight goes to @Newshound! Newshound is a consistent presence in this forum helping to answer questions, clarifying points, and generally being helpful. Recently, they helped solve a confusing firmware flashing issue (leading us to realize that we need to clarify the instructions).

Thanks, Newshound! Keep an eye out for a message from me. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks! I really love the community you and others have created here. This is one of the best forums for a product I have ever run across. Everyone really tries to help! :grin:

7 Likes

Thank you! That definitely perked my day right up! :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats @Newshound You deserve it

2 Likes

Great job, @Newshound! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the appreciation gift, WyzeGwendolyn! Real cute little gizmo. Already set it up and put it to work. :+1:

Thanks again! :heart:

Wayne

8 Likes

You’re welcome! Happy to hear that you’re enjoying it. :slight_smile:

1 Like