Car notification problem

I’m having a problem with the car notifications.

I’m getting one evey few minutes all night long because the camera is pointing at my driveway and everytime I turn a light on in the house and it reflects off the car I get a notification and also everytime a car drives by with headlights on. The road is 40 feet away and not in sight of the camera but again it reflects on the parked car in the driveway.
I have had to turn off this feature which I wanted.
Any soulutions?

Which camera are you using? Do you have cam plus? I have a V3 in front of my house and if I set notifications to just AI events (Person & Vehicle) I get people notifications just great. If a huge garbage truck backs right up to my driveway I get no notifications. If I turn on all other motion events in the notification setting I have the same issue as you. As soon as motion is detected the notification will say vehicle on driveway, yeah! it is my truck sitting parked there. It happens a lot at night when lights blink on and off from neighbors down the street. Ugh!!!

I have V3 with cam plus. I thought those were the settings I had, but I’ll try them again
Thanks!

Just so you know if you turn off all other motion events in the notification setting you will only get notifications of “Person” even if a car drives up to your front door :open_mouth: