Can't start after upgrade firmware to the latest, Cam V2

I tried to set up a new Cam V2, and after that, it was prompted to upgrade the firmware, and I did. After that, I could not start the camera anymore.
I tried to press and hold the setup button for a long time, I wish to reset the setting to the default. after doing that, when I plug the power on, the LED is solid yellow.
I deleted the device from the app and tried to re-add the device. however, when I follow the instructions and press the setup button, it doesn’t say: ready to connect.
when I power it on, the LED does NOT flash as expected, but solid yellow, so that, pressing the setup button will not say ready to connect.
I also tried to upgrade the firmware manually, I did see both blue and yellow lights on, and after a while, it turned to solid yellow.
I can’t add the device to the app so that I can control the camera.
please help me.
thanks.

who can help me?

Here is is the firmware that has screwed my cameras up these are firmware updates from January 2024 Cam V3 firmware 4.36.11.83941 three of these, Cam Pan V3 firmware 4.50.4.8409 two of these Cam Pan Firmware 4.10.9.3006 one of these. I was really sold on install more of these but the firmware has created multiple problems for me. These 6 cams operated perfectly well before updating the firmware and now they seldom connect without having to turn them off and back on. I installed a new router today thinking the old router was going bad but guess what same issue with my Wyze cams on new router. Darn firmware bug that the software writers know it is. Now I can completely switch to a competitors cameras that do not have issues like these. Its up to Wyze to correct this firmware garbage that they pushed out.